Must be located out of the Greater Phoenix Metro Area.
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. Our comprehensive range of door and bath hardware allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto; we deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com to learn more about us.
HOW OUR SALES TEAM IS DIFFERENT
- We focus on Relationship Management by developing strong consultative relationships with distribution customers, builders, developers, interior designers, architects and other specifiers of our decorative bath and door hardware to generate pull through sales.
- For Opportunity Management we use a Taymor specific Sales Management Process, to track projects, capture all relevant data in PSA, as well as manage day-to-day activities. This tells us how and when in the process we are most likely to be successful, so we can focus on higher return activities.
- Delivery & Support is anything but standard - we strive to understand our customer’s needs, to ensure that every experience and touchpoint with us makes their lives easier. With a view to the long term, we earn our customers’ trust and loyalty with each interaction, building relationships that create Taymor ambassadors.
- We study both our wins and losses to get to the reasons behind our successes and failures, so we can adapt.
If you would like a full, detailed, standard job description with tasks, responsibilities and qualifications, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Description Request”.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT TAYMOR
- Results Driven!
- Sales Skills; effective in the art of selling and presenting persuasively, rapport building, active listening, is empathetic, skilled problem solver, ability to read /observe and assess the selling situation quickly
- Has Market Knowledge (or the capacity to develop it), a deep understanding of the external environment including customer segments, influencer needs/challenges in the purchase decision, competitors, etc.
- Able and enthusiastic about using CRM software as a strategic tool
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of Taymor products (technical knowledge) & our Value Proposition
- Must be located out of the Greater Phoenix Metro Area.
SOME OTHER POINTS
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary (base + sales bonus), car allowance, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K (employee contribution 2% to 15% maximum and company matching is 10% of employee’s contribution). We observe a total of ten holidays during the calendar year. Paid Vacation is accrued bi-weekly: 80 hours per year in the first 4 years, 120 hours starting the 5th year of service, 160 hours after 9 years of service and thereafter. We offer 6 sick days paid per calendar year.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com